getting the best from our blog
We’re really glad you’re interested in our blog. You can use it to find out about our road trips through Europe and up and down the UK, and about some of the animals we ship by air.
We try and blog about as many of our passengers as we can, so that their owners can see how they’re getting on:
- “Lovely piccies of my Min and the Blues Brothers Jake and Elwood. I was just thinking about them when I remembered I could track them on your site,” said Eunice.
- “A big thank you for the pictures of Carlos, Sophia and Alfie on your blog,” said Colin and Maria.
- “Thank you for the Twitter updates, they really helped to keep track on where Ruby and Coco were on this long journey,” said Sam.
- “I would like to thank you for the amazing updates on my cats, it was great to know what was happening along the way,” said Liza.
- “We cannot thank you enough for all the fab pictures and blogs and tweets about Canico,” said Jane and Ray
- “Pictures of our family plus a commentary of the journey made it seem as if we were there with you,” said Roger and Celia.
If you want to see all the posts about a particular animal, type its name in the Search box. For example, enter ‘Oscar’ to see all the posts about that delicious chocolate Labrador puppy; or ‘Canico’ to find out about that rescue dog from Madeira.
To see all the posts on a particular topic, such as ‘quarantine services’ click on the link in the Category Cloud.
If you’re just scrolling through looking at recent posts, use the ‘Older Posts’ and ‘Newer Posts’ links at the foot of each page to move from page to page.
Or to find out what we were doing or where we were on a particular day, click on one of the orange numbers in the calendar.
And if you’d like to be notified whenever we post a new blog, fill in your email address under ‘subscribe to our blog’, then click ‘Sign me up’.
quiz Ts and Cs
Occasionally we run a quiz or competition on our blog. It’s just for fun, and is usually based on something we’ve seen that we ask you to identify. Sometimes there’s a prize, but not always. If there is a prize, we’re as likely to award it to an entry that tickles our fancy, rather than to one that’s necessarily correct. So please just take it as a bit of fun and be as creative as you like.
See previous quizzes.