Pet travel from the EU to GB: TRACES accepted instead of EHCs until 30 June 2021

When a pet enters Great Britain (GB) from an EU country, it needs one of the following documents: a pet passport issued in an EU country or a Part 1 listed third country a pet passport issued in GB before 1 January 2021, provided your pet's journey is direct from the departure country to GB the animal health certificate (AHC) issued in GB and used for your pet's journey from GB to the EU up to four months ago an export health certificate (EHC) for GB issued by a government vet in the departure country TRACES / ITAHCs accepted in [...]