Happy new year to all our friends and followers!
Here at Animalcouriers we’ve been busy over the festive season redesigning our website and blog to make them mobile friendly. So if you’re a tablet or smartphone user, why not take a few minutes now to have a browse through our new website and blog?
We’ve also made changes to some of the content, including adding information about our channel hopping service, and updating our web page about pet passports and TRACES. There are new photos of pets on many of the pages, too.
To celebrate the new year and our new online look, we’re giving away some prizes:
- To the first person who likes this post
- To the first person who comments on this post
- To people whose early comments on this post we like the most
Even if you’re not among the first to comment, you still have the chance to win a prize by taking part in our quiz.
Post your answers as a comment on this blog by midnight GMT on 10 January 2016 — and don’t forget the tie-breaker!
Animalcouriers new year 2016 quiz
You’ll find the answers to all these questions in recent Animalcouriers blog posts.
- Which cat came back after seven months away? NB — We are very sorry but this should have read seven WEEKS – all previous entries will be given an extra point!
- In which country did we eat custard tarts?
- Which bridge has carried pilgrims since the 12th century?
- What inappropriate travel box did Sabina not travel in?
- Where did Lucy find a new home?
- At which lake did we meet blue sheep?
Please complete the sentence:
I’d like to be an Animalcouriers passenger because…
A quick reminder of some of the fantastic people we’ve known for a while or met for the first time during 2015, who’re doing great work with rescued animals all over Europe. A round-up too of some of the people whose pet services we’ve been pleased to rely on over the past year.