on the road with Animalcouriers

Reunions for Xania, Gigi, Toffee and Coby when we reach the UK

Kayleigh and her Dad called in at our Surrey base to collect Eurasier puppy Xania, having had a wonderful day at a major dog show in Bournemouth at the weekend. Xania is their 8th dog — it’s very exciting for them that they’re doing so well with their chosen breed.

Kayleigh and her Dad collecting Xania

Kayleigh and her Dad collecting Xania

Xania in Kayleigh's arms

Xania in Kayleigh’s arms

Xania's half-siblings Molly (an Italian champion)…

Xania’s half-siblings Molly (an Italian champion)…

…and Ozzie. Both dogs have already qualified for Crufts 2016.

…and Ozzie. Both dogs have already qualified for Crufts 2016.

Will and Elli called for Gigi, a kitten Will met while out jogging in the Lot region of France. They were so excited they rushed down from London as soon as we let them know we were back.

Late at night on his way home from golf, Jack called for young pup Toffee, adopted from Portugal. Jack had never met Toffee before, but was very taken with him, as you can see.

Pedro and Leo are delighted that guinea pig Coby is home. Pedro texted to thank us for the caring service. We were chuffed at that, and have to say Coby was no trouble at all!

By | 2016-10-17T10:49:41+00:00 Tuesday, August 11, 2015|animal rescue, animal transportation, pet travel by road, reunited|25 Comments

25 Comments

1. Timothy Price August 11, 2015 at 5:57 pm - Reply

Here’s to the champ! Molly is beautiful. Coby is really cute. I had guinea pigs when I was a kid.

• Animalcouriers August 12, 2015 at 9:27 am - Reply

Coby is very cute and very well loved! They’re great pets.

2. crazytraintotinkytown August 11, 2015 at 6:27 pm - Reply

beautiful pup

• Animalcouriers August 12, 2015 at 9:28 am - Reply

She certainly is and it’s great to hear that her siblings have taken a big shine to her.

3. Sonel August 11, 2015 at 7:05 pm - Reply

Xania is absolutely gorgeous, just like her half-siblings. It’s always great to see how excited everyone are and all the smiles. You all deserve to feel chuffed. You’re doing an awesome job! 😀

• Animalcouriers August 12, 2015 at 9:29 am - Reply

It’s great to hear from Xania’s new family that she’s settled well with her new siblings. Think we might be hearing a bit of news from them at Crufts soon 😉

• Sonel August 12, 2015 at 1:29 pm - Reply

That is wonderful news and that would be great. I am sure it will be good news. 😀

4. onespoiledcat August 11, 2015 at 7:48 pm - Reply

Xania sure is a cutie……………everyone else looks VERY happy to be “home” !

Pam and Sam

5. stoneywarren August 11, 2015 at 7:51 pm - Reply

Love Coby! I’ve been looking after my sister’s guinea pigs for a few weeks while she went on holiday. They are such characters.

6. Kayleigh August 11, 2015 at 8:30 pm - Reply

Thank you for all your help with Xania, she has settled in really well at home and is getting on great with the rest of our dogs. Molly and Ozzie absolutely love her.

Fantastic job, yet again!

Kayleigh xx

• Animalcouriers August 12, 2015 at 9:31 am - Reply

Hi Kayleigh – delighted to hear that Molly and Ozzie have taken her into the fold. Good luck at Crufts!

7. easyweimaraner August 12, 2015 at 7:39 am - Reply

Oh I would like to see all this fabulous pups at Crufts :o) butt my king of the hearts is Toffee (not just because of his tasty name lol). It’s great to see them together, that’s the proof that even a “blind date” can be the perfect match :o)

• Animalcouriers August 12, 2015 at 9:32 am - Reply

Really love the way people can adopt pets they haven’t met from such distances! Toffee and Jack look set to be best mates 😀

8. leosanbu August 12, 2015 at 8:32 am - Reply

Coby is very cute!! She’s already popcorning, enjoying uk food and wandering around the room!! 😛

• Animalcouriers August 12, 2015 at 9:33 am - Reply

Love the sound they make – she must have settled quickly to be so adventurous!

9. thecontentedcrafter August 13, 2015 at 5:51 am - Reply

Thank goodness you stopped by – you had fallen off my list of blogs I follow! I knew something was missing from my life 🙂

10. agenda19892010 August 13, 2015 at 7:30 am - Reply

Happy Thursday ☺ by Rinaldo

11. Clowie August 13, 2015 at 4:52 pm - Reply

Everyone looks happy!

12. becomingcliche August 13, 2015 at 9:55 pm - Reply

LOVE!

13. Sand Spring Chesapeakes August 17, 2015 at 4:05 am - Reply

so happy and all are beautiful

14. Léa August 30, 2015 at 12:30 pm - Reply

I’ve been living in the south of France (near Narbonne) for nearly eight years. Much of the time I have been ‘auntie’ to the neighbours cats. Unfortunately, they have relocated and while not too far, far enough that I am seriously deprived of time with the cats. At this time, I am searching for an adult cat, breed is not an issue but due to asthma, I avoid long-haired cats. Female is preferred but negotiable as temperament is most important. The cat’s duties would include lap sitting, inspiration (okay so I’m a writer) assistance on the computer, being read to and other such exhausting chores. I do provide such incentives as salmon and other treats. However, the cat I am searching for must be a house cat because even though I live in a small village, my house opens onto the main road and it will have to be satisfied being indoors. She (or he) will have rule over the roost.
    If you know of a cat rescue bureau in my area, I would be most grateful for any information.

Thank you for the work that you do.
    Léa

• Animalcouriers September 22, 2015 at 3:18 pm - Reply

Hi Léa, apologies for the late reply. Great that you’re looking to give a cat a home! There’s a great refuge called Refuge Arpan de Narbonne (http://www.chenil-grand-narbonne.fr) – they are constantly advertising gorgeous cats on Facebook, their site and in local vets. Please do go visit them! Otherwise we support another cat sanctuary called Chats du Quercy (http://chatsduquercy.com) – a little further away but a great charity. Good luck.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!