Reunions for Miauf and Kika, Pickle and Trouble

Reunions for Miauf and Kika, Pickle and Trouble

Black cat Miauf and her Labrador companion Kika were reunited with their owners yesterday. Diana and her husband moved to the UK ahead of their pets, and have had time to settle in and start their jobs in nursing and physiology.

They tell us there’s another dog waiting for Kika at home in Reading — a Golden Retriever. We sensed Kika was good with other dogs and now we know why.

Kika was very excited to see her family — lots of licks, kisses and turning in circles

Miauf is ready for the off

Miauf is ready for the off

Goodbye Miauf!

Goodbye Miauf!

Pickle was collected by Claire's husband

Pickle was collected by Claire’s husband

Pickle has four new brothers and sisters to meet at her new home!

Pickle has four new brothers and sisters to meet at her new home!

And here's Trouble getting a warm welcome home from his owners

And here’s Trouble getting a warm welcome home from his owners

We're sure it won't be long before he's ready to open a new branch of William Hill

We’re sure it won’t be long before he’s ready to open a new branch of William Hill

By | 2016-10-17T10:51:39+00:00 Friday, March 28, 2014|animal transportation, reunited|0 Comments

No Comments

1. valerieholmesauthor March 28, 2014 at 10:55 am - Reply

I love their names 🙂

2. easyweimaraner March 28, 2014 at 4:55 pm - Reply

I had some tears in my eyes as I saw the last photo… but that’s ok, I think :o)

• Animalcouriers April 1, 2014 at 1:32 pm - Reply

We’ve heard that Trouble has settled down very well in his new home but that he’s rather itchy to explore…

3. Curt Mekemson March 28, 2014 at 6:42 pm - Reply

Both Miauf and Pickle seem dubious about their move, but I would go with Miauf being the most dubious. 🙂 –Curt

• Animalcouriers April 1, 2014 at 1:33 pm - Reply

Bet they’re perfectly happy now they’re home and out for those damned boxes 😀

• Curt Mekemson April 1, 2014 at 7:19 pm - Reply

Out in the wild west there was an old song: Don’t fence me in. Seems to apply to most cats. (grin) –Curt

4. Gunta March 28, 2014 at 7:45 pm - Reply

Then again the cats could just be anxious to be let out of the confined quarters. Ready to explore as they’re meant to!

5. Boomdeeadda March 30, 2014 at 8:02 pm - Reply

So many happy reunions ! I will miss Kika because I’ve fallen madly-deeply in lust with that beautify smile and golden hair. I’ll miss Pickles because I just love saying, “Pickles” LOL (I need another pet so I can borrow that name). How cute is Pickles little blonde human too? Ta Ta Trouble, be a good kitty for mom 😀

• Animalcouriers April 1, 2014 at 1:36 pm - Reply

That gorgeous blonde human is courier J’s grandson. They just love going over to see who is arriving from the latest trip 😉

• Boomdeeadda April 1, 2014 at 3:16 pm - Reply

How nice for courier J, just too cute. What a fun thing to share with the wee one.

6. Summer Solstice Girl April 2, 2014 at 3:21 am - Reply

Adorable, all of them!

7. ladysarahinlondon April 5, 2014 at 4:26 pm - Reply

Working my way through some of your fascinating posts. Thank you!

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!