Mack and Millie are off on an adventure

Mack and Millie are off on an adventure

This lovable pair of lively Jack Russells are travelling with Animalcouriers from York all the way to Christchurch, New Zealand, where their owners are relocating.

The move had to be organised very quickly as ‘dad’ got fast tracked, leaving ‘mum’ frantically making arrangements for the dogs and all the other removals. Fortunately she’s made of stern stuff, and has coped brilliantly.

The dogs seemed blissfully unaware of the whiff of tension in the air at home and are behaving impeccably.

Millie

Mack

Auction house passed en route

17 Comments

1. Kiwi October 23, 2012 at 6:51 pm - Reply

Glad I randomly found this, I am wanting to transport my cat from NZ to Canada, will check out your website. 🙂

• Animalcouriers October 23, 2012 at 6:56 pm - Reply

Wow, serendipity! Do drop us an email to ask@animalcouriers.com if you’d like help in arranging the journey.

• Sarah Robertson October 25, 2012 at 11:47 pm - Reply

These people are pure professionals. I can not sing their praises enough. They really took care of my two dogs (above).

2. themisadventuresofmisaki October 23, 2012 at 9:02 pm - Reply

Hope they have a good journey!

3. Gunta October 23, 2012 at 10:05 pm - Reply

Is this one of the longest journeys you’ve arranged? That has to be quite a bit of miles involved there.

4. angelswhisper2011 October 24, 2012 at 8:02 am - Reply

Aww, they’re so sweet 🙂

5. Clowie October 24, 2012 at 9:50 am - Reply

I hope they enjoy their journey. I love the name of that auction house!

• Animalcouriers October 24, 2012 at 9:59 am - Reply

No doubt they’ll all be relieved when it’s over. He he, we couldn’t resist it 😀

6. Dianda October 25, 2012 at 11:39 am - Reply

They look excited!

7. Sarah Robertson October 25, 2012 at 11:44 pm - Reply

Thanks Lesley

They arrived yesterday afternoon and are now in the quarantine kennels for 9 more days. I can’t wait to get them home.

Thank you for everything. You went over and beyond expectations. You really made this move possible. Thanks for taking care of our babies.
    Sarah x

• Animalcouriers October 26, 2012 at 4:06 pm - Reply

Hi Sarah – thanks so much for letting us know they arrived in good form. Those 9 days will flash past no doubt as you have enough other things to sort out 😉 The reunion will no doubt be rather exciting!