Animalcouriers provides a safe, reliable service for pet travel by road throughout Europe and the UK. Our couriers are experienced drivers and our vehicles are customised with comfortable travel compartments and security features. We aim to make animal road travel an affordable service while prioritising the animals' welfare and safety.
scheduled or tailored road trips
Depending on timing and destination, your animal may be able to join one of our scheduled trips that enable costs to be shared with other owners. Alternatively we can tailor collection and delivery services to your needs. This includes collecting animals that fly into selected airports in the UK, France and Spain.
Unfortunately we cannot transport small mammals (ferrets, rabbits, guinea pigs etc), reptiles or amphibians on UK-only trips. But they can join trips between the UK and Europe in either direction.
on the journey
- Our pet couriers are trained and experienced animal handlers — find out more about us
- We have a range of custom-fitted vehicles, all with air-conditioning and/or electric airflow
- We provide appropriate accommodation for each type and size of animal — we'll ask you for your animal's dimensions and weight so that we can make sure it has a comfortable travel compartment
- We follow a strict cleaning and disinfection regime
- Our journeys incorporate time to clean, feed and exercise the animals
- Overnight stops at secure locations ensure animals have sufficient rest
- If transporting pets by road isn't feasible or you're travelling beyond Europe, we also offer an animal air travel service
- You can follow your pet's progress on our blog or on Twitter — or feel free to give us a call
- London deliveries are generally made in the evening — it's quicker, and so better for animal welfare
boarding and quarantine
If your animal needs to go into quarantine in the UK, Animalcouriers can help you arrange quarantine accommodation and provide transport services. If your animal is waiting for its pet passport to become valid before entering the UK, we can advise on other boarding options in continental Europe. Find out more about our quarantine services.
We can organise boarding for your animal at either end of the trip, to bridge any gaps in dates. Whenever possible, this will be using our own home boarding service or a kennels or cattery that we know and like.
We have partnership arrangements with Eurotunnel and P&O.
Europe with Animalcouriers
Below is a map of the places we've visit. It will be updated as trips progress.
Animalcouriers: we provide solutions to your challenges
- How do I organise pet travel to Europe?
- Who can deliver my pets to France?
- Is there an animal road travel service I can trust?
- Is there a reliable pet relocation service from Spain?
- How can I arrange my pets travel to the UK?